Monday 12 November 2012

Weekend #15: Moving


Second last weekend of preparation is now complete. What did I do with it? Well I dehydrated a few things, obviously, before packing the drier away for a while. It’s work is done for now, though it may reappear briefly in the next few days. I made a groundsheet for the damn sexy tent*, a bright red one to tie on top of the otherwise well-camouflaged tent in the unlikely event of an emergency mid-walk.
Other than that, the weekend was spent starting the move out of my house. Unfortunately, while an emergency is unlikely, there's a certainty that my lease runs out mid-walk, so I have to do all my moving before heading off. There is no way that the amount of stuff I’m taking out of this house could have physically fit into it in the first place. Of this, I am absolutely certain. It makes me wonder exactly where all these boxes did come from, but certainly not from here!

*If you’re wondering what the damn sexy tent is, you’ve obviously been skipping posts. Stop skipping posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment